Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 13

39. BYU independent study. I'm really glad I have the chance to pursue my education from my home. I'm blessed that so many people have worked to create a strong program. It really enhances my life to learn and open my mind and grow my brain. Even if I never finish my degree (which I hope to) I'm a better person for having taken classes.

40. Peace and quiet. I love, love, love nothingness. I love silence. I love having time to wander in my thoughts. I love uninterrupted peace. For this reason, I rarely opt to turn on the tv at home, or play background music. I love quiet and I love stealing away in my thoughts in quiet moments.

41. Now for one about my body... Let's give a shout out to teeth today. That would be miserable to live without them. Think of all the great foods you could never eat (chicken, peanuts, carrots, Jordan almonds). Plus, teeth look nice. All white and shiny. Even though you could still eat taffy, it would never be the same if you just had to suck it until it dissolved. The fun of taffy is in the chewing. Oh teeth, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment