Friday, October 4, 2013

Busy with writing papers

I usually update my blog posts at bedtime. It's a nice reflective time when very few people vie for my attention. (just Nat and Stephen) but the last 2 weeks I've been pooped!  I'm finishing up my adolescent development class which required writing 2 papers. So let's just look at what a typical day looks like:
5:10 am: out of bed, do a little housework
5:42 am: leave for seminary, study adolescent development during seminary
7:00 am: arrive home, work with 3 younger boys to get them out the door while I feed and change Nat
8:00 am: boys leave the house, I have a couple hours to clean, run errands, go to dr appointments, do household paperwork, take care of Nat, etc.
11:40 am: leave to get Caleb from school, meet friends for playdate, do dinner prep, or read/play with Caleb.
2:40 pm: start after school carpool, then homework, chores, dinner, cleanup, baths, extra curriculars.
That lasts till bedtime and when my head hits the pillow at 9:45, it takes me about 4 seconds to fall asleep.

Which is why the extra stuff like posting in a blog is not happening.

Good news, though. I have been doing pretty good at thinking through gratitude, I'm just not posting about it. And more good news, I submitted the last paper today, now I just have to take the final in a week and I'll have this class behind me.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, so fun to get a peek in to your SUPER busy life. You are seriously a rock star.

    ReplyDelete