Monday, September 30, 2013

Day 12

I'm stumbling along trying to stay focused on living thankfully. I've been getting sidetracked. Let me try to get started again...

36.the preschool mom who I don't know that offered to watch Nat in the car while I ran Caleb into school. I love random acts of kindness from strangers.

Boy, I feel rusty at this. Somehow I feel like is be better at a complaining type blog, than a gratitude project. I'm supposed to be looking for things about a physical body to be thankful for...

37. I suppose I normally just take for granted that my body pretty much just functions normally. So I'm thankful that my body just does what its supposed to do.

38. Yesterday when I was fasting I was more aware of my body's dependence on God. I was feeling hunger, some of my muscles were sore from slight dehydration I think. I was just reminded that my body needs constant nourishment. And where does the nourishment come from? Well, ultimately from God. Even the food we "make" is derived from the earth, and more accurately, we just recycle it. So I'll be grateful for a constant supply of nourishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment